HUDDLE CALL FORMAT:
Get ready to be supported and encouraged out of your comfort zone by your champions.
It’s Game Time! Super stoked!
First Group Video Call
- take the time to look at the members' section: https://dashboard.ownersup.com/members to get acquainted on your group member's businesses
- Visit the zoom link 10-min before the call to download the zoom software
- Get ready to give your 1 min elevator pitch when it is your turn
Everyone will get 11 minutes on the huddle seat. You will hear alert after your first 9 minutes to remind you that you have 2 minutes left.
First 2 mins:
- Where did you spend your time last week? (This will be represented through a pie-graph distribution in your dashboard on the Owners^UP platform. So make sure you have the dashboard.ownersup.com open on your web browser when on the call. )
- Is where you spent your time aligned with your monthly goal?
- Did you hit your goals? yes/no If you didn't hit your goal. You will have fun consequences.
Next 9 mins:
- Get support or feedback on challenges/obstacles you are facing.====>Maximize your success
2 hours before the call:
- Update the status of your weekly goals (hit/win & what you learned) in the OU app
- Bring a challenge that you want to get support/feedback on.
- If you have content that you would like reviewed on the call, please post in "group message" in the Owners^UP platform 48 hours before the call to give your teammates time to review.
- If you can't make the call please notify Tanya immediately via email or text.
- If you are late to the call, get prepared to sing La Cucaracha song when it is your turn in the huddle seat.
Here are the lyrics:
La cucaracha, la cucaracha
Ya no puede caminar.
Porque no tiene, porque le falta,
Dinero para gastar.
Una cucaracha pinta,
Le dijo a una colorada,
"Vamonos para mi tierra,
A pasar la temporada"
What happens in OwnersUP, stays in OwnersUP. This is a safe space to be open and honest and protecting each other's privacy is critical.